A doctor is a person in charge of taking care of the people health.
– To know what to do in case of an asthma attack, bleeding, burns, choking, diabetes emergency, distress, heat stroke, poisoning, epilepsy, strain…
– To explain the classmates how to react in case of a person’s injuries or emergency
– To use the first-aid kit when it’s necessary
– First Aid by American Red Cross (information about First Aids)
– Slideshare (to insert presentations about First Aids on our blog)
– Youtube (to share videos about emergencies)
Deja una respuesta