Hello everybody in bilingual 2ndESO!
We have started this course by warming-up! You are doing a really good job at class, preparing tutorials about the specific warm-up for different physical activities and sports!
Now that everyone knows already how to do a good general warm-up (joint mobility and activation), it’s time to prepare our bodies for a specific task.
As you know, we are trying to help some people online to find exercises for a specific warm-up. This «experiment» can become a MOOC (masive open online course). What is a MOOC?
1. Brainstorm some activities and sports
2. Invent exercises in group and practise them to record in video (every member of the group will be responsible for one exercise of each sport/activity)
3. Search more exercises online (every member of the group will be responsible for one exercise of each sport/activity)
4. Post all the exercises (videos, images and links + a description) on our blog. Don’t forget to fill in the worksheet previously and check the criteria.
5. Encourage some people in your family/friends/high school groups to add new exercises
Do you want to see videos about specific warm-up? Here you are: